Studio Sitges is seeking a highly skilled and experienced individual to join us as Manager for one of Europe's most extraordinary and newest rental photo studios located in Sitges, Spain.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Studio operational management
- Developing and implementing sales strategies
- Client contact and communication
- Building working relationships
- Identifying business opportunities
- Creating brand awareness using social medias
- Reporting to directors
Skills and Specifications:
- Sales and negotiation skills
- Fluent Spanish and English verbal and
written communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and organization skills.
- Budgeting and financial planning experience
- Computer literacy with Mac
- Vast experience with the photographic industry
You will be hired as freelance and receive a generous payment.
Bonus potentials will also be included.
If you believe you are the right person for the job,
(No phone calls or CVs by post please.)
please send your CV and cover letter to ANDREIA GOMES at